Safe, fast, and easy to install, TyreShield® typically requires less than 10 minutes to install per tire.
The interior of the tire must be free from other sealants, chalk, water, etc. before application.
Do not use this product with rims that have been modified with brass or copper.
Wheel and tire MUST BE BALANCED BEFORE TyreShield® installation. For best results, drive the vehicle normally in safe conditions for 5-10 minutes just AFTER installing TyreShield® and re-inflating the treated tires. Wear gloves and eye protection.
1. Shake bottle. Cut 1/8” off of the tip of the TyreShield® bottle nozzle.
2. MAKE SURE the tire valve is below the 9 o'clock or 3 o'clock position (important for valve-stem-TPMS-equipped vehicles).
3. Elevate the wheel using jack or lift per vehicle manufacturer instructions. Remove VALVE CORE using supplied removal tool to deflate tire.
4. Push one end of the included clear plastic tube over the bottle nozzle and the other over the valve stem.
5. Squeeze in recommended amount (per tire): online calculator
6. Clean any residue from the valve stem by pumping a small amount of air through the valve stem. Re-insert valve core.
7. Re-inflate tire and drive 5-10 minutes to complete the installation.
To view test and installation videos, click here.
TIRES WHICH WILL BE USED IN HIGH-RISK AREAS (3-4 PUNCTURES A DAY) CAN SAFELY INSTALL TWICE THE AMOUNT NOTED BY THE FILL CALCULATOR.